Wednesday 2 April 2008

The Pigs - Youthanasia 7"

Don't have much information about this band, the single was recorded in Bristol, England in 1977. DIY punk sound, would fit on Messthetics (if it's not on one already, I didn't check). As far as I know this was their only release, if anyone knows otherwise, please let me know!

4 tracks - on New Bristol Records

A1. Youthanasia
A2. They Say
B1. Psychopath
B2. National Front

Welcome to the blog, I have no idea how much time I'm going to spend on doing this at the moment...

Link in comments

2 comments:

Vom said...

Here it is:
http://rapidshare.com/files/104161990/youthanasia.zip

Anonymous said...

Eamonn McAndrew the lead vocalist and Ricki Galli the drummer in the punk band'The Pigs' still live in Bristol.They did not record another single under this name ,as they had problems with their manager.